Sunday, 22 July 2012

My First Blog...

Well as the title suggests, this is my first ever blog. I've always wanted a blog, just never done it. But here I am - blogging.

A blog is abit like a diary really. Just that anyone, anywhere can read it. Which is pretty weird when you think about it. I don't know if anyone will bother reading this but its worth a shot!

Well I guess as it's my first ever post on new blog, I best say a little bit about me;
- I'm a girl (if you couldn't tell)
- I'm 15, but will be 16 this December! Woo!
- I live with my sister Charlotte (Lottes), my Mum, her boyfriend (Lee) and their baby Jessica.
- I have 2 cats, 2 guinea pigs and 1 rabbit
- I've been with my boyfriend (shane) for nearly 2 years now. His family are like family to me
- I'm going into my last year of senior school now and have 3 main friends there - kayleigh, Rachael and Hollie.

And that, is the basic summary of me. So that concludes my first ever post on my new blog!

Until I post again..
Natasha


No comments:

Post a Comment