Sunday, 22 July 2012

Selfless Acts...

Just finished watching Big Brother.

They all had to do a selfless deed to win a letter from home. Everyone passed their selfless acts of kindness, except Ashleigh. Her selfless act was to stop herself from swearing. Easy right? Well obviously not cause she swore after 59 seconds. So one letter was not going to be read out.

So after listening through all the other letters, Deana found out it was her letter that was not going to be read out. The emotion in that house was so high, I could feel it! It was so upsetting to see poor Deana left out. I actually was crying at one point.

The episode has really made me think about my life, and the way everyone acts in society today. Most people in the world today are very selfish, and that's made me think about my selfishness, and from now on I'm going to be more selfless. And I may even make an effort to stop my potty-mouth!

Now on to the only way is essex..

Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment